šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Teagsmom

My head is spinning with all of the information out there. I’m switching my chi/mix from Acana bc she needs smaller pieces of kibble (had some teeth extracted). I’m considering Natures Instinct with a topper of Primal (she loves her topper of Primal now) or Stella and Chewy’s raw coated kibble or the raw coated kibble with a topper. She’s a 9 1/2 tripod and can’t move like she use to. My vet actually recommended Natural Instincts (no she doesn’t get paid nor do they sell it). Any recommendations? I don’t know if the raw coated is a homicidal. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

#103160 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

Hi Teagsmom-
    I have been using frozen raw as a topper to kibble for three or four meals per week for about four years with no issues. I have two large lab mix dogs. I use either Nature’s Variety, Primal or NW Naturals. I’ve never tried raw coated kibble. I think it’s too expensive. Best of luck to you.

#103162 Report Abuse
    Teagsmom

She’s btwn 11-12 lbs- it wouldn’t cost as much but is still expensive. I’m having a difficult time figuring out how much kibble (she ate about 1/4 cup Acana twice a day) to give if I use half a Primal nugget per meal. I may do kibble one meal and raw for dinner. This could drive a person mad. Lol

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.