🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mark c

This is the third class action lawsuit against Nestle-Purina for the same reason. Theres obviously something wrong with the food. Please beware. Purina Beneful has a staggering number of complaints online and many of the complaints appear to be valid. Just search Google for “Purina Beneful Complaints” and you’ll find a long list.

#68549 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Have you not seen the ingredient list? I don’t need a lawsuit to tell me something is wrong with that food….

#68614 Report Abuse
    charles m

The first time I ever saw a bag of Beneful was when it first came out and a bag was shown in The Whole Dog Journal over a caption that said Do Not Buy This Stuff

#68659 Report Abuse
    Mom2Cavs

Thanks for the info. and please keep passing it on. Most people on this site (at least the regulars) wouldn’t feed Beneful if they were paid to do so. It has horrible ingredients!

#68660 Report Abuse
    Anonymous

I saw a big bag of beneful in the marked down section of my local hardware store the other day. I mentioned the lawsuit to the manager, hoping he would take it off the shelf…but he just shrugged and said “We checked and it’s not on any recall list”.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.