Primal Pronto

Dog Food Advisor Forums Raw Dog Food Primal Pronto

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Amy R

Hey all. I currently feed The Honest Kitchen and I love it for my Shih Tzu. However, he is a Gold/White Parti and is beard is always green even after washing his face after he eats. I’m considering changing his diet to a combination of Merrick dry and Primal Pronto raw. Anyone feeding either of these? If so, how is it working for you?

Thank you, Amy

#38606 Report Abuse
    pugmomsandy
    Participant

Grandma Lucy’s Pureformance isn’t green. Might give that a try. I’ve fed the goat and rabbit formulas.

#38612 Report Abuse
    Dori

Amy R. I’ve been feeding my three toy dogs (Maltese, Maltipoo and Yorkipoo) Primal Pronto in their rotation of commercial raw foods. It is hands down their favorite and also mine. I’ve never had any issues with Primal Pronto whatsoever. You can’t go wrong. THK is very very messy with light colored dogs. My Maltese, Hannah, is obviously white and Katie my Maltipoo is a very very light apricot/blondish color.

I don’t feed any kibble so I can’t advise on Merrick or any other dry food. I have heard a lot of people recommending Victor Grain Free dry. I think it’s the Yukon protein that they like but they are probably rotating within the brand. As I said not sure.

#38613 Report Abuse
    Amy R

Thank you pugmomsandy – I’ll look into it. Amy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.