šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie W
    Participant

I’m wanting to switch my dogs to a pre-made raw diet. I have been home cooking for them for about a month now and they are doing fantastically on it! However, it is very time consuming and seems to be about as expensive as a raw pre-made.
    I really do not want to put synthetic vitamins or carbs back into their system though.
    Is there a balanced pre-made that does not use synthetic vitamins/minerals and has little to no carbs? <10g

Thanks!

#93594 Report Abuse
    Cannoli

Hi,

There is Hare Today Gone Tomorrow, Miamia Raw, My pet Carnivore which offer pre-made raw with no vitamins added.

You can then buy all natural none synthetic vitamins online at Amazon that you can add to the pre-mad raw from the above suppliers such as Animal Essentials Herbal Multi-Vitamin

#93661 Report Abuse
    Courtney A

Hi I feed premade raw and I also try to feed without synthetic vitamins as well and I know Primal and small batch do not use any synthetic vitamins and use organic veggies and fruits. Also Vital essentials they are prey model no veggies or fruit. I also just started trying a company called the bones and co. Hope these suggestions help!

#93862 Report Abuse
    Stephanie W
    Participant

Thank you both for the replies! I’ve looked into ones like hare today and as of yet I am not comfortable feeding bone to them and I know they need the calcium from it either eating or ground, so ground is what I need for now. (I’m doing my research on bones and how to feed them safely but right now I cannot afford an unplanned vet visit so I’m waiting until I can, just in case something gets stuck somewhere)
    Courtney, great suggestions! Especially love finding organic ones.
    Thank you!

#93875 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

Stephanie,
    Not sure what you looked at at Hare Today but they have grinds with meat/bone/organ. It’s what i feed. Nothing to get stuck.

#93921 Report Abuse
    Cannoli

Stephanie,

You do not have to feed whole bones to your dogs. Hare today sells ground bones with their grinds.

If you are totally against all bones (including ground bone) Hare today also sells ground meat without bones and you can add your own calcium supplements

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.