šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    jan h

Does anyone know anything about Beyond, a new natural canned food from Purina One?

#72497 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

I think most of us here don’t feed Purina products.

#72521 Report Abuse
    Dori

I agree with Marie.

#72556 Report Abuse
    Pitlove

This is Purina’s attempt at an all natural dog food. It doesn’t look terrible, but like Marie and Dori said, i think most of us by principle don’t feed Purina products mainly, at least for me, because the company has not proven to be a very trust worthy company and I believe they source from China for their meats. Not 100% sure about that though.

#72958 Report Abuse
    Charlie D

This is not about Purina; I would like to know about Blue Buffalo, as it is the ONLY pet food I found in this area that is listed on Editors Choice. I’m sure nothing in this area is particularly good for my dogs, but I’m at a loss. Thanks. ( I am located in the Rio Rancho/Albuquerque area of New Mexico.)

#72960 Report Abuse
    aquariangt

Blue is not an editors choice food. A quick google search brought up a few pet stores in your area that carry good brands, though

#72964 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

You’re on the internet so you can order almost any food out there. Chewy.com is the best place to order a new food (great return policy)

#72979 Report Abuse
    Dori

Blue Buffalo’s not on the EC list. Where did you see that?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.