šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    EllisDeTripp

We’ve been feeding our dogs Kirkland’s Nature’s Domain Turkey & Pea Stew from Costco since it was first offered; this is Costco’s can/wet food offering, comes in a bright red can & sold by the case, 13.2 oz each. Great price for a wet food with a good rating. We used to use the Kirkland’s Premium wet food brand they used to offer before this. Lately, the Nature’s Domain Turkey & Pea Stew has been very watery, looks like chunky soup when you open it up. We’ve been draining off the excess water, but we’re concerned that maybe this might indicate a problem with the food. Our dogs have shown no problems yet, and we figured it may just be a badly-mixed case that got too much water put into it, but we’re wondering if anybody else who uses this has noticed the same thing & what they did about it & if they had any problems feeding it to their dogs. We have large dogs in the 65 to 100+ lbs range.

#183070 Report Abuse
    Christine B
    Participant

Yes, I was wondering the same thing itā€™s very watery, and my dog wonā€™t eat it now. I hope they fix whatever happened to it, because he used to love it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.