🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mary E

I know that I have to take her to the Vet but am very afraid. Here’s why. My Chihuahua, Smalls was about 2 1/2 lbs, 3 years old, and was the ❤️ Of my life. Just like that he got sick and died the same day. The children were devastated. My youngest still mourns Smalls after 3 1/2 years of his passing. Now my 6 lb Chihuahua, Baby Girl is having the same symptoms. She is also 3 years old. I will take her tomorrow. I’m afraid but have given this situation to the maker of Baby Girl, The Lord. Thanks to all in advance just for reading this message.

#87272 Report Abuse
    pitlove
    Participant

Hi Mary-

You wrote this a day ago, so I am guessing Baby Girl has seen the vet as of today? How is she doing? Does the vet know what the problem is?

I’m curious as to where your Chihuahua’s came from since you are saying they both (Smalls and Baby Girl) had/are having the same exacts symptoms? Are they both from the same breeder? If so, you may want to contact him/her and let them know because this could be a genetic problem being passed down through litters. The breeding pair should be spayed/neutered at that point as to make sure they do not continue to have any further litters.

I hope Baby Girl pulls through!

#87289 Report Abuse
    yvonne o

What are they eating?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.