🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    mydogisme
    Participant

mike, Dixie died. cant make it without her, she was my life

#17791 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

Mydogisme, I’m so sorry about Dixie. A couple of us have left you notes on the Help With Starting My Dog On Raw thread, because we saw that first. Please know I’ll be thinking of you.

#27054 Report Abuse
    rogerharris

I am very sorry about this. Run free.

http://www.compundiapharmacy.com/

#27056 Report Abuse
    Cyndi

rogerharris, why would you dig up an old thread just to post your spam?! Your link doesn’t work and nobody cares anyways!!

#32592 Report Abuse
    beagleowner

I am so sorry to hear about Dixie. I can relate because I lost my 14 year old beagle, Henry 10 days ago. I am still grieving. Loving an animal is such a joy and they give us back so much love. Let yourself cry and mourn your loss. Perhaps we can help each other grieve this loss. If you need someone to communicate with my email is lepko34@msn.com
    Would love to hear all about Dixie. I know how you feel. Henry was so very special to us. And altho they leave us physically, we carry them in our hearts. Please feel free to contact me.

#32618 Report Abuse
    Shasta220

I’m so terribly sorry of the loss!!! Time seems to be about the only cure for the loss of a four legged family member. My sweet APBT/Rott/Lab passed tragically 9mo ago. He was only 2yrs old – he was FINALLY just starting to come out of his mouthy-dorky puppy stage too. Otto was my favorite dog I have ever owned, and it still feels like he left only a few moments ago. I ended up getting a new dog, Loki, about a month after his death. Amazingly, there were many many quirks about Loki that reminded me of Otto. In a way, a small piece of Otto comes back whenever Loki trips, runs into something, or does anything else clumsy and Otto-like.

My thoughts are with you that you’ll find some source of peace. <3

#35673 Report Abuse
    Dori

Please know that you are in my heart and in my prayers. Having lost dogs, I know that right now the pain seems inconsolable but words are all we have to offer. The excruciating pain lessons through time but Dixie will be forever with you. I’m so very sorry. Dori

#82652 Report Abuse
    Suzanne W

Your posts were old, but made me tear up. You sound like a wonderful person. I hope you have a new baby, now! God bless you!

#88794 Report Abuse
    David H

Sorry . So sad for this.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.