šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Regina D

Have there been changes in this dog food? Chewy no longer offers Limited Ingredients, but now has “Original”. Is this the same recipe?
    Chewy is out of stock for canned Rabbit.
    Is there somewhere else I can purchase these? I am using Rabbit for allergy reasons.

#102669 Report Abuse
    Karen B

Write to the company with this question. I have found them to be very helpful and courteous in a timely manner.

#102790 Report Abuse
    Karen W

I also use the rabbit. Have found it Amazon. And today I saw it again at Chewys!

I have emailed the company and actually found them less than helpful. I also buy the canned chicken and the retailers are now only selling the chicken in lots of 6 cans for about $10 more than 6 cans would have cost before! The company said they have no control over how much a vendor charges and offered NO other options.

#102806 Report Abuse
    Regina D

Instinct canned is now $18-$20 for 6 cans. I am looking for another brand. I have 2 large dogs. I love them & want to feed them well, but there comes a point when I just can’t pay that much.

#102807 Report Abuse
    Regina D

I meant to say $18-20 for 6 cans on Chewy.

#102809 Report Abuse
    Karen W

I’m wondering if you asked at a pet store, there is a privately owned one near me, if they ordered the 12 can pack for you, would it be the now increased 6 pk surcharge places like Chewys, etc is charging… The Nature’s Variety company says they have no control over the Chewy, etc pricing, but it seems odd to me that there is such a jump in cost!
    I also wonder if it has something to do with the fact that Chewys was bought out by, I believe, PetSmart..
    If you find a substitute that works for your dogs, please post!

I have used rabbit because of the unusual meat source, but I too will have to switch to something because of the cost. So many of the canned foods have so much junk in them!

#103122 Report Abuse
    Karen B

Karen W…have you tried the venison can food or is your pup allergic to that as well? I do pay (and have for years) $3.99 for most cans and 4.99 for venison. I shop at Petco and receive award points so I almost always have a 5-10 dollars coupon waiting for me.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.