šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    KEVIN P

Daisy is a 3yr old, 60lb American Bulldog with digestive / stomach issues. Doc suggested the Innova Adult small bites for the nutrient density and greater surface area. Daisy has been doing well for over a year, but I just learned that it’s discontinued. I’m looking for a replacement food. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

I only have enough food for about a week, so I want to start integrating a new food ASAP.

Thanks in advance,
    Kevin
    Long Island, NY

#77344 Report Abuse
    Anonymous

I like Nutrisca salmon and chickpea or anything by Wysong. Check Chewy.com

#77345 Report Abuse
    Susan
    Participant

Hi, look at all the ingredients in Innova & try & find another kibble with the same ingredients also same fat%, protein% & fiber% cause your Daisy has stomach problems why not try “California Natural” limited ingredient Lamb & Rice or the Chicken & Rice small bites, California Natural & Innova are made by same company, so the ingredients will be sourced from the same place http://www.californianaturalpet.com/products

#77350 Report Abuse
    Pitlove

Hi just wondering where you found the info about Innova? Any news on the other ex-Natura brands?

#77369 Report Abuse
    KEVIN P

I found out from their website… innovapet.com

#77370 Report Abuse
    KEVIN P

Susan, thank you very much. I didn’t think of looking by comparing the content. I think we will try lamb since I know she likes/tolerates lamb.

#77395 Report Abuse
    pugmomsandy
    Participant

For small kibbles, I’ve used Pro Pac Ultimates Grain Free Heartland and Overland Red formulas, Nutrisource Grain Free Lamb, Nutrisource small/medium breed puppy (tiny kibbles).

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.