🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Kristin D

Hello!!! My name is Kristin!!! I have a 5 year old miniature Dachshund named, Oscar. I came to this forum because I’m seeking advice about feeding raw food. I just bought a book called; “Raw & Natural Nutrition for Dogs, The Definitive Guide to Homemade Meals.” by Lew Olson. So far I am really enjoying reading this book!!! I highly suggest it!!!:) I’m wondering, how do you edit your profile picture??? For the forum and for commenting on reviews??? Thanks!!!

• This topic was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Kristin D.
    #52273 Report Abuse
    pugmomsandy
    Participant

Go to gravatar.com and upload as many pictures as you want there and then wait several minutes before it shows up here! I change my picture every now and then.

#52297 Report Abuse
    Cyndi

Hi Kristin, welcome!! We must see a picture of Oscar! Great name by the way, lol! Might be easier to post a pic on the review side, but on here you can you Photo Bucket to post one.

#52375 Report Abuse
    Susan
    Participant

Hi Kristin, Welcome….Yes, Ive read Lew Olsons book, it’s excellent, I love how she has a food section for health problems, (Pancreatitis, IBD, Heart Disease, Kidney Disease etc) I dont use raw but when I started to cook I got most of my ideas from her book, also she has a yahoo group its in her book…
    scroll down to the bottom of this page & click on “Contact Us” then click on “How can I add a custom image to my personal profile?” then you’ll see the link to create your free Gravatar…

#52508 Report Abuse
    Kristin D

Okay, thanks, pugmomsandy!!!:D

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Kristin D.
    #52511 Report Abuse
    Kristin D

Hi, Cyndi!!!:D Thanks for all your help and the warm welcome!!!:D Thanks, I think he has a pretty cute and ironic name too!!!;P Lol!!! I know you guys NEED to see him!!!!!!!! He’s pretty darned CUTE!!!!!!!!!!:D <3 Lol!!!! Okay, thanks again!!!:D

#52520 Report Abuse
    Kristin D

Hi, sue66b!!! Thanks for the warm welcome!!!:D I know right???!!! It’s SUCH a GREAT book!!!! I LOVE it so far!!!! I’m so excited to read the rest of it!!!!:D Lol!!!:D Yeah it’s pretty cool that she has that in the book. 🙂 It’s great for people who don’t know what to feed their dogs with health problems. That’s awesome that you feed your dog home made food!!!:D Oh, cool!!! I’ll have to check that out!!! Okay, thank you so much!!!:D

#52536 Report Abuse
    Kristin D

DSC00581
    Here’s Oscar!!!!!!!:D

#52537 Report Abuse
    Bobby dog

Hi Kristin, what a cutie pie!!!! 😉

#52538 Report Abuse
    Cyndi

Awwww, Oscar is adorable!!!

#52592 Report Abuse
    Kristin D

Hi, Bobby dog!!!:D Awwwww, thanks!!!:D <3 He is pretty cute, isn’t he???;) Lol!!!!

#52593 Report Abuse
    Kristin D

Thanks, Cyndi!!!:D He’s a pretty cute little guy… 😉 Lol!!!:P

#52595 Report Abuse
    DogFoodie

Hi Kristin & Oscar,

Welcome!!

BTW, how did you embed that picture within your post? I don’t recall ever having seen anyone do that.

#52599 Report Abuse
    Zach M

Oscar is adorable!!!

#52601 Report Abuse
    Kristin D

Hi, 4FootedFoodie!!!:D *Wave* Lol!!!;P Thanks for the warm welcome!!!:D <3 I’ve been on forums off and on for a few years now. So I’ve learned a thing or two about a thing or two. Lol!!!;P I have a Flickr account(which, I can’t remember the password or email to… lol!!! So I just used the share you use when you click on someone else’s photo)and I just pressed share, chose the HTML link, and copied and pasted. Sorry if that was a bit confusing… I’m not the best at explaining things… Lol!!!;P

P.S. this is my favorite smiley face!!!;P Lol!!!;P

#52602 Report Abuse
    Kristin D

Awwwww, thanks Zach M.!!!!:D

#52609 Report Abuse
    USA

http

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.