🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Gina N

Hi,
    I’m totally new to this forum and am not sure as to how to create a topic….. can anyone give a hand? 🙂 thank you

#37231 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

You just created one, didn’t you?

#37233 Report Abuse
    Gina N

yes. But I’m asking how to create a topic that you see as a header, such as “help and feedback” because I don’t see a header that would cover my concern and I don’t want to cause a problem, being new and all.

#37234 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

You can’t creat a new forum except by asking Dr Mike to do it, but you can post anything in “Off Topic.”

#37235 Report Abuse
    Gina N

excellent. thank you!

#37240 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

Cute pup, BTW. She looks just like my first dog.

#37245 Report Abuse
    Gina N

thank you 🙂 he’s my baby. a total cuddle bug.

#37248 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

Then you’ll have to find him a more manly background so everyone doesn’t call him a her. LOL!!

#37252 Report Abuse
    Shasta220

Or get him a big black spike collar! XD

#37553 Report Abuse
    Gina N

LOL!

#38845 Report Abuse
    jgr789

I just signed up to be an Editor’s Choice member and I wanted to post a question under the Canine Cavier food but I can’t. My question is Why is the Special Needs Dinner only given two stars?

Also how do you use the HTML tags and attributes?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

#38847 Report Abuse
    jgr789

Please ignore the above Post. I’d delete it but can’t figure out how.

#42222 Report Abuse
    Mauna D

I need information on feeding a diabetic dalmatian. He isn’t supposed to have meat. The only breed that can’t digest purines in meat. I need help!

#42251 Report Abuse
    Susan
    Participant

Hi Mauna, You go to forums ‘click’ then scoll down a little u’ll see ‘Diet & Health issues’ click on this then scroll down to the bottom & u’ll see “Create a new topic” in the TOPIC TITTLE put need a diabetic food low in protein.. then underneath is a bigger box u put more question a bit more about ur dog then scroll a bit further down & tick to notify me of follow up replies via email then ‘click’ on submit…done you’ve just made a new Topic…..
    Go to top u see Reveiws “click” on then on ur left hand side up top u’ll see “search this Web in this put ‘Diabetic kibbles’ press enter & a heap of kibbles will come up.. I’d put “Low Protein Kibbles’ in the search this web that way ur getting low Protein kibbles..Good-Luck

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.