šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    joseph c

Are there any high quality foods available for dogs diagnosed with Cancer?

#74863 Report Abuse
    Anonymous

I’m so sorry for your predicament. When I had a dog that was diagnosed with terminal cancer, the only thing she would eat and appeared to enjoy, was cut up broiled chicken breast pieces.

#74864 Report Abuse
    joseph c

Thank you.. we actually caught this in a very early stage. Hopefully with treatement and diet change she will be fine? Praying for good results.

#74866 Report Abuse
    aquariangt

Canine Caviar advertises a bit towards dogs with cancer, other than that I would try to go grain free for the anti inflammatory properties, or even better raw

#74867 Report Abuse
    Dori

A complete and balanced raw diet. Either home prepared or feed as I do and that is commercial raw frozen formulas. I feed a few different ones. I rotate brands and proteins. One of my girls has a tumor in her bladder and a mass on the lobe of one of her lungs. Diagnosed 15 months ago and remains asymptomatic.

#74869 Report Abuse
    aimee
    Participant

Hi Joseph,

You can find some good information here regarding diet and cancer https://weethnutrition.wordpress.com/

Nutrition and Cancer: What We Can and Can’t DO

#74882 Report Abuse
    Susan
    Participant

Hi, avoid grains if possible & starchy vegetables, potatoes, peas, legumes, carrots, sweet potatoes, winter squash etc sugar fuels the cancer cells, here’s Lew Olsons news letter she also has her Face Book group called “K9 Nutrition” she answers all posts…
    https://www.b-naturals.com/newsletter/cancer-diet/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.