šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Donna G B

I am new to Food Advisor, I have 3 fur kids: Seniors, Willie Bill 13 years old, full of Allergies, takes shots for the Allergies, has a leaky valve in heart, heart murmur #4-6, little growths on kidneys etc. Poor baby is such a good little boy. He has been on Science Diet for years z/d, I HATE IT. He is allergic to so many things, Food: Sweet Potatoes, white potatoes, eggs, beef, tomatoes, shellfish and borderline on so many others: Rice etc. I need to get him off this z/d but it is scary to try.
    My other two are: Walley: Rescue, 8 yrs. All teeth pulled except 4. Had pancreatitis and was put on I/d Science Diet for such a long time. I HATE THAT and put him on Royal Canine for Intestinal problems (with a new dogtor) well THAT is full of grains, etc. So, I decided to put him on ā€œWellnessā€ Senior Formula just getting ready to switch him and my other Yorkie (Willow) little over 5 lbs. 10 year old Yorkie that has had pancreatitis also, and I find the word CARRAGEENNE in the ingredients. Look on computer and that is NOT GOOD, so called them. They told me it was ā€œFood Gradeā€ and not the harmful one. I BELIEVED THEM and then looked up ā€œFood Grade Carrageeneā€ and it is just as bad, I guess. I donā€™t know what to do. I donā€™t see much advice on this site for Senior, low fat Canned Dog Food. Not much about seniors at all. Maybe not looking in the right place. HELP!!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.