Fish food with NO poultry for allergies

Dog Food Advisor Forums Editors Choice Forum Fish food with NO poultry for allergies

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Deborah C

I’m looking for a fish ingredient dog food, dry and canned for my Corgi-Spaniel Mix that does NOT have any Chicken, as Chicken makes her ITCH like crazy. Any recommendations for a “budget friendly” brand to investigate??

#89826 Report Abuse
    zcRiley

Zignature Trout & Salmon Meal Limited Ingredient Formula Dry Dog Food

#89830 Report Abuse
    Joelle V
    Participant

I have used Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream for several years, salmon. It is reasonably low fat. Weruva Cirque de mer is also chicken free. It is higher in fat, so I went back to Taste of the Wild.
    Good luck,
    Joelle

#89835 Report Abuse
    Z B

Not really budget friendly but I sometimes feed Holistic Blend Marine grain free, ordered from chewy.com
    It’s poultry free, fairly small kibbles.

#89844 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

Why does it have to be fish only? There are many other proteins beside fish for a dog who can’t have chicken.

#89846 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

Whole Earth Farms, 4Health and Nutrisource.

#90253 Report Abuse
    Susan W

I feed VeRUS Cold Water Fish. I checked the pricing recently and found it to be equal to or less than other premium foods. If you order from PetFlow and get auto-ship, I think you get a discount. I switched to VeRUS from 4Health and have had no regrets. They have never had a recall and the food comes vacuum packed so you can tell if it has been punctured or opened. It smells fresh all the way to the bottom of the bag. If you contact them (go to their website, fill out the form) they’ll reply and send free samples. Very nice, personable people.

#90366 Report Abuse
    Pamela C

Horizon Legacy with Salmon All Life Stages Grain-Free Dry Dog Food

Victor Yukon River Salmon & Sweet Potato

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.