EC a bit disappointing on GF for LBP???

Dog Food Advisor Forums Editors Choice Forum EC a bit disappointing on GF for LBP???

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    NiceGuy55

EC Editors – I was disappointed by what I got for buying into the exclusive EC content. The free Large Breed Puppy forum is a highly active discussion but the LBP in the EC area seems pretty light. Ten or so recommendations for LBP. Okay. Only THREE grain free. What?

I’m curious about the lack of GF recommendations for LBP. I certainly could just be uninformed and disappointed from ignorance. I’m not a vet – but that’s why I paid for the EC content.

Any thoughts on the relatively few GF recommendations for Large Breed Puppies?

#58529 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

I don’t know if you have noticed, but there are very few companies that make the EC list at all, so of course there are only a few recommended for large breed puppies. Surely, you didn’t think they would add foods from companies that didn’t make the cut. That would certainly defeat the purpose of a list that is supposed to be the best of the best.

#58551 Report Abuse
    Susan
    Participant

You also have the EC for all breeds up the top, that has 9 diferent kibbles to try……

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.