šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Joseph S

Good Evening,

My name is Joey. I am considering to start my 2 year old 200 lb EM on Earthborn Holistic Grain-Free Large Breed. I would like to know if there are any other higher recommended brands out there??? Thank you for your time.

R/S,
    Joseph A. Smith

#73122 Report Abuse
    Pitlove

Hi Joseph-

I’ve heard good things about Earthborn and I believe that some on this site use it in their rotational diets. Its also rated 5 stars on this site. Not sure what your budget is but I personally love the 2 brands that Champion Pet Foods makes, Orijen and Acana. Very high quality, regional sourced meats etc in Canada, made in Canada as well which has high quality control standards. They also use human grade ingredients. Big plus for me!

Let us know where you shop and what you have avaiable to you and if you would consider shopping online and we might be able to help you out better with a variety of suggestions and not just one!

#73172 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

Bless you, I cannot imagine feeding a 200lb dog!
    Are you looking for a budget friendly food? Dr Tim’s is very good, a few of his foods come in 40 & 44/45 pound bags. Others feed Victor which is budget friendly.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.