Dogswell LiveFree 4# for $3.99 on Petflow.com

Dog Food Advisor Forums Editors Choice Forum Dogswell LiveFree 4# for $3.99 on Petflow.com

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    LexiDog

Dogswell LiveFree dry dog food on Petflow.com for $3.99 for 4 lb bag.
    Recipes:
    Puppy Chicken
    Senior Chicken
    Adult Salmon
    Adult Chicken
    Adult Lamb
    Adult Turkey

These are regularly priced at $16.99 for 4 lbs. All are rated 5 stars…

#47041 Report Abuse
    Case

Thanks!

#47046 Report Abuse
    Naturella

Thank you as well! Got me some of the LiveFree Salmon and also if you type in just “trials”, you will see that Wysong Quail is also on sale for $4.99 for the 5-lb bag, so I grabbed me some of that too. My friend and I placed an order together, she got 2 of the LiveFree foods – chicken and lamb. 🙂

#47047 Report Abuse
    DogFoodie

I’ll pass on the Dogswell products. They were involved in the cricket jerky fiasco and refused to acknowledge or pull products made in China that they had to know we’re problematic.

#47269 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

I agree with Betsy.

#47272 Report Abuse
    DogFoodie

LOL auto correct! Make that “chicken” jerky fiasco.

#47286 Report Abuse
    Dori

Absolutely agree with Betsy and Marie.

Betsy, thanks for the chuckle. OMG! Cricket jerky HAHAHA. Can jerky be made from crickets. I’m sure they’d try if they could.

#47948 Report Abuse
    Sandy K

Just wanted to add a note here on Dogswell brand. I don’t know anything about the food, but I’ve had a subscription for years to ConsumerLab and several years ago Dogswell Happy Hips failed their tests. It didn’t have anywhere near the glucosamine/chondroitin claimed. I’d been buying Happy Hips jerky and paying that high price for a long time, thinking I was doing right by my dog. It made me so angry I stopped buying anything of that brand at all, which is fortunate because of course later it wound up being recalled during the whole jerky nightmare.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.