Dog food that doesn't stink

Dog Food Advisor Forums Editors Choice Forum Dog food that doesn't stink

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    William C

I want a good dog food, but one that doesn’t stink so bad when he does a bad job.

#47586 Report Abuse
    aquariangt

I’m confused. Your dog smells? Or the dog food smells?

One way or the other, what are you feeding?

#47587 Report Abuse
    William C

We tried science diet dog food and his poop smelled awful. He has been on Beneful for a long time with not much smell, but I have been reading some bad reviews on Beneful. I just want to get him on a good budget conscious dog food that doesn’t have a terrible odor when he poops. I don’t expect it to smell like a rose ! lol

#47588 Report Abuse
    aquariangt

The more that doesn’t digest (all those poor quality foods you mentioned) will have worse poop. More comes out, more is there. I would try out a higher quality food that has a lot of good digestibility.

Remember that budget conscious means different things to different people, so take this for what it’s worth

Some options that are budget friendly: Victor (if you can find it locally, I can’t) Earthborn Holistic, Pure Balance, Simply Nourish, Dr Tims

None of these will be as cheap as beneful, but unfortunately you can’t make a decent food that cheap. The closest will probably be Pure Balance-which is from walmart- but I can’t say the exact amount, I’ve never used it myself

#47661 Report Abuse

I have used Pro Pac in the past(very reasonable in pricing-actually cheap) but a decent food and there were no issues with the stool-firm and non stench. Cant say the same for the fresh turkey I fed them the other night. Ack.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.