Coupons!

Viewing 50 posts - 451 through 500 (of 655 total)
  • Author
    Akari_32
    Participant

You know, they only even have l this deal when I don’t need anything. Go figure lol

#60075 Report Abuse
    Bobby dog

Same here. I am pretty stocked up so I can’t even justify ordering something just to try. That’s what I normally do when they have this deal, try something new without having to go shopping or pay for s&h.

#60876 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

So here’s what I’m going to try here soon:

I downloaded an app called iBotta. You buy everyday grocery items, take a picture of the bar code on the product, and your receipt, and you get back a specified amount if that item is on the list. When you accumulate $10, you can put it in a paypal account, or on a gift card. They currently have a rebate for $5 off any 4lb or larger Bil Jac dog food. I still have the $5 off PetSmart dog or cat food coupon, and I just got a $3 off Bil Jac manufacture coupon in the mail. If I buy the 4lb Farmers Bounty that is on sale for $13.99, I will be paying $0.99 cents for it!

http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx294/Akari53/78BB875C-BD46-4F2D-949E-0B49E9891E12_zpsf7vp5ndp.png

http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx294/Akari53/15F3473C-E4CD-4044-B10E-DE65548CEC1F_zpsbxx5hia9.jpg

http://pages.email-petsmart.com/coupons2014?g=6e33a451-2f8c-401b-b420-888b86bf1199&ab=foodcenter_coupon_dog

http://m.petsmart.com/h5/hub?id=featured-shops%2Fbil-jac%2Fbil-jac-farmer-s-bounty-puppy-food-zid36-20927%2Fcat-36-catid-800011%3Fvar_id%3D36-20927

Looking at the manufacturer coupon, I’m not sure if the Farmers Bounty will work or not. Depends on who’s cashiering at the time, I suppose. We’ll see lol

#60880 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Actually, scratch that. I’m going to get a bag of the regular, just to be sure with the manufacturer coupon, and also 12 cans of Wellness cat food, and use the $2 off any can coupons they sent out the beginning of this month. The 3oz Wellness cans are on sale for $1.19, so the overage from that will go towards the bag of Bil Jac. Should come out to $0.27, not including tax with the paper coupons! 🙂 Plus I get my $5 off iBotta rebate, so I make money on the deal! Yay! 😀

#62281 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Just a reminder: today is the last day to use the $5 off PetSmart dog or cat food coupon!

http://pages.email-petsmart.com/coupons2014?g=6e33a451-2f8c-401b-b420-888b86bf1199&ab=foodcenter_coupon_dog

I’m really hoping they renew the coupon, though. I’ll be keeping an eye on it lol

#62366 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Awesome $2 off any can of Halo Vigor coupon! Cat food cans are $1.99 at petco!

http://www.halopets.com/coupons/images/2015/2d-vigor-can-printable.pdf

#62642 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Got all kinds of goodies today off of PetFlow today!

2x Nature’s Own USA Beef Filet Healthy Cow Chew $0.99 each
    2x Redbarn Grain Free Chicken Cat Treats $0.49 each
    2x Halo Spots Chew Natural Edible Yummy Pumpkin Dental Dog Treat $0.99 each
    2x Halo Spots Chew Natural Edible Minty Fresh Dental Dog Treat $0.99 each
    3x Heartland Premium Dry Roasted Beef Trachea Dog Treats $0.99 each!
    3x Pet Botanics Whole Grain Beef with Bacon Recipe Food Roll $0.19 each!!
    2x Omega Paw Meow Merlot Cat Treats $0.49 each
    2x Pet N Shape Beef Shin Bone $0.99 each
    2x Pet N Shape Super Big Foot $0.99 each

Cost me a whopping $15.40 LOL Considering those bags of trachea’s cost like $16 a piece normally, and I bought three, I’d say I did pretty good! If you all hurry, there may be some good stuff left. They are having a crazy clearance event going on.

I also got two bags of DentaSticks and two cans of Fancy Feast for $0.96. The DentaSticks were on sale for BOGO, and I had a BOGO coupon, and the Fancy Feast was $0.60 a can, and I had a BOGO coupon. All in all, even though the Fancy Feast wasn’t on sale, I did pretty good today! Can’t wait to get my PetFlow goodies!

#62660 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

Pet flow really has some good deals! They send me at least one email a day tempting me. Lol! Have you fed the tracheas before? I bought a couple at Petco or Petsmart and my dogs stools were pretty loose the next day. The tracheas seemed a little greasy. Are they always that way? I’d like to know your opinion on the Halo treats also.

Thanks for the update! 🙂

#62661 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

I don’t usually buy from PetFlow unless they have a good sale on treats i want (God knows I can get dog food much cheaper locally lol) and there’s free shipping. I couldn’t resist all the crazy prices they had yesterday. 50 cents for a bag of cat treats, and a buck for a bag of chews?? Heck yeah!

Everything I bought is brand new everyone. I will let you know how it all goes. I really hope Bentley likes the tracheas, because I have three 8oz bags coming LOL

#62668 Report Abuse
    Dog_Obsessed

Ahhh! Everything’s so cheap! I know I don’t really need it but it’s cheeeeep!

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by Dog_Obsessed.
    #62673 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Buy iiiiiiiit!

#62674 Report Abuse
    Dog_Obsessed

😀

#63290 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

Attention!

Pet Flow is offering 30% off on the following brands:
    Innova
    California Natural
    Evo
    Iams
    Eukanuba

The code is 30Favorites

Has anyone fed any of these brands to their cats or dogs?

#63295 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

These are all Mars products. Even when P&G owned Natura, I still liked them a little bit (they figured themselves out after the recall) but now that they’re owned by Mars, I won’t touch any of them ever again, not even the cats favorite canned EVO. I’m good on the Mars crap lol

That said, I do have a 28 lb bag of Iams Healthy Naturals (4 stars) that I bought before I knew about the buy out. I’m rather interested in seeing how the dogs, mainly Haley who can’t seem to handle too much corn any more, do on it.

#63296 Report Abuse
    Bobby dog

I have fed
    EVO: GF Turkey & Chic, GF Red Meat (Bobby loves) dog kibbles, Turkey & Chic canned dog food, and for cat food 95% Chicken & Turkey canned, and Turkey & Chicken canned. Cats didn’t really like them too much.

Innova: cat & kitten canned (in permanent rotation), Nature’s Table GF Chic & Turkey (cats don’t really like it), and Nature’s Table GF Salmon cat kibbles, for canned dog foods Large Breed Puppy, Large Breed Adult, Adult Low Fat, and Large Breed Senior.

Cali Nat’l: Chic & Brown rice canned dog food, GF Chicken cat & kitten kibble

#63305 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

Thanks, guys. I really like a couple of the Innova and Evo recipes, but they are so high in calories. I know you should just feed less. But my husband isn’t very good at that. The dogs have already gained a little weight since he took over feeding them their morning meal. I’m leaning towards the California Natural Grain Free Pork dry recipe. Don’t really need any food right now, but have a hard time passing up 30% off. I do only have one big bag of kibble that we just opened right now. Somehow, I don’t think I really need to justify myself with this crew. LOL! 😀

#63393 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

Today the Pet Flow email is 30% off Nutro.
    The code is Nutro30Save. Have fun!

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by crazy4cats.
    #63416 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Did you end up buying anything? Lol

I got my order from PetFlow today! I’m very impressed with everything!

http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx294/Akari53/9355C584-6C86-4372-85BC-79F765DBF4BB_zpsmkf6xbif.jpg

Just so you can get an idea on how big those cows feet are, we have 1 ft tiles… LOL The three bags of tracheas, I’m super happy with. They are all much bigger than 3 inches each, and there are 6 in one bag, and 7 in two of the bags. Can’t wait to try them out on Bentley.

I’m glad I only paid a couple cents a piece for the Pet Botanic rolls because they are SMALL. They’ll go in Haley and Dweezles food later for a nice treat.

The Halo chews and beef filets are a hit with Ginger and Bentley, as are the cows feet with Haley and Dweezle. And I can’t wait to see how the cat likes his treats. Over all, very happy with everything. For less than $1 a piece, who wouldn’t be!

#63427 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

Hi-
    I ordered the California Natural Grain Free Pork. It uses peas as a binder, which I’m a little nervous about. Last time I tried a food with peas, their poopers turned green. But, found out later it was probably the giardia, not the peas. Fingers crossed that it will be fine. I haven’t tried peas for over a year now. I also ordered a few Etta rabbit chews to hit the free shipping level.

What kind of feet are those in the picture? do they eat the whole thing? Or just chew on them. Not sure if I could get those. They are kind of creepy. LOL! Also, which dog do you give the shin bones to? Do they consume those? I have not been too adventurous with bones.

You got some great deals!

#63429 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Let us know how the CN goes! The grain inclusive recipes are available locally, but they aren’t too exciting looking so I never give them a second thought. Never mind the fact that I don’t like the company that owns them now lol

They’re cows feet. I didn’t think they’d be so huge! Haley and Dweezle are really loving them though. In fact, I just peaked out back, and it looks like they’re both gone, unless Haley dragged hers into the garage or something lol They are really creepy! They have skin and muscle and fat still on them and everything! LOL Both these guys are strong chewers so I don’t worry about giving them smoked bones. They are good about crunching it all into little bits before eating it. The shin bones are also for Haley and Dweezle. They get smaller ones from the pet store from time to time. 🙂

#63851 Report Abuse
    Dori

Ignore this post. I was trying to post a coupon for $4.00 of Instinct raw One Bag of Instinct Raw Freeze Dried Meal or Mixer For Dogs but as you all know, I DON’T KNOW HOW TO DO IT AND IT NEVER EVER WORKS FOR ME!!!!!!! Sorry everyone

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by Dori.
    #63853 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant
    #63854 Report Abuse
    Dori

Akari. You’re a Doll. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!! PLEASE walk me through it one more time and I promise not to ask you again. For some reason my thick scull will not compute and/or retain this information. What gets me is that I’m fairly savvy with computers and people come to me for help and yet every single time I try I just don’t get it. 🙂

#63855 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

I just clicked the coupon in the email and copy/pasted the web address of the page with the coupon here 🙂

#63856 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

To post a picture through photobucket, you upload it there, and copy/paste the “direct link” option, and it’ll show up here as a picture.

Ask all the questions you want! I don’t care lol

#63857 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

Thank you. I think I’ll give them a try. I’ve used the frozen raw nuggets occasionally, but never the freeze dried. I guess then you wouldn’t have to worry about defrosting them. Are they a lot more expensive? Is being freeze dried better than dehydrated or frozen. Not really sure of the difference.

#63861 Report Abuse
    Dori

http://www.instinctpetfood.com/nvcoupon/81

Thank you Akari. I swear I was going to stay at this even if it took me till midnight. Don’t I feel brain dead. This was way more than just having a senior moment. So so stupid. I was trying to copy and paste the actual coupon without realizing it, until you instructed me, that what I was suppose to be copying and pasting was the url address NOT THE COUPON! Once I got it…..just now……I realized how much sense it makes. That’s a big DUH????? for me! I must go into a corner now and hide in shame for a bit. Thanks again Akari.

Oh, I forgot, I know it’s on a different thread but I’m so happy that the food is working. YAY! You gotta feed what ever works.

#63865 Report Abuse
    Dori

Freeze dried is typically more expensive than raw but it works well as a treat or for traveling, camping, long hikes, whatever. The freeze dried is typically exactly like the raw, just freeze dried. All the moisture is taken out but it is not cooked in any way so it’s like raw but not. Ingredients are the same. Dehydrated is a totally different process. There is heat involved therefore taking some of the nutritional value out of the food. Not that much but enough to no longer get the benefits of feeding raw. Dehydrated I also like because it’s great in a pinch for traveling for sure, but if you’ve forgotten to defrost their food. Sometimes I’m running home just to feed them and I don’t even have the time for the Primal Pronto or small size raw to defrost so I start to rehydrate their food, take them for a walk, feed them and run out the door again. Freeze dried is the most expensive, then typically raw, then dehydrated, then canned and last but not least is kibble. Typically that’s the way the pricing scale goes. Not always, but most of the time.

Also with this particularly freeze dried the bits are so small that you don’t have to add water to them if you don’t want to. If you squeeze them they’re sort of like dusty, dry like. You can add water to them if you want. Just depends on how you like to feed. If your dog doesn’t drink a lot of water then adding water is always a good way to get more moisture into them.

#63868 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

Thank you, so I’m understanding that freeze dried does not have to be hydrated, but dehydrated does, correct?

#63871 Report Abuse
    Dori

Correct!

#63877 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Glad you figured it out, Dori!

While we’re on the topic of freeze-dried and dehydrated, anyone try TruDog?

Also, Bobby Dog just informed me that Purina just put new out coupons for Beyond!

https://www.purina.com/coupons

#63878 Report Abuse
    Bobby dog

😉 Have not tried TruDog.

Edit: Also some Fancy Feast coupons too!

#63892 Report Abuse
    Dori

Sorry. Never tried TruDog. If anyone does, please post.

Actually Akari, I never figured it out. You walked me through it step by step. Thanks again!

#63925 Report Abuse
    Bobby dog

Petco deal today only:
    “Flash Sale! Today only from 6AM – 6PM PST, get $10 off your order of $49 or more! Enter promo code: flash at Checkout. Some exclusions apply…(expires 01/14/2015)”

#63973 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

Ok, Akari, I just received my Wellness email with coupons. I printed off 4 using your recommendation of asking for 2 copies to print at a time. Why didn’t I think of that? Anyway, now that I have four coupons, do I need to make four different transactions since they all say limit (1) coupon per customer? Is that how you do it?

#63982 Report Abuse
    Dori

Akari. I’m not really very well acquainted with coupons and multiple copies of the same coupon but I would assume that (1) coupon per customer means just that. Either you would have to shop on different days (and if they know you and recognize you they will not be happy) or go to different pet food stores with the different copies. Any store, I think, would be annoyed that you are attempting to use the same coupon for different transactions at the same store. That is not what the intention of the food company that sent out the coupon intended. So if you want to use the same coupon multiple times I would assume that you would have to go to different stores to use it. Again, let me say that that was not the intention of the manufacturer that sends out coupons. Coupons are typically so one can try the foods or, if you haven’t fed the food in awhile, it’s an incentive to try and feed it again. I hope I’m making sense.

#64198 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Most coupons, even the ones you get from the paper, will say one per person, or one per household, or something to that effect. It’s up up to the individual store on how they handle such limits.

Petco is having another Flash Sale. It’s also (sort of) combinable with their free shipping at $49. If you spend $59, and enter the coupon code FLASH, it’ll take off $10, and you still get the free shipping, as well. I tried it at $49 and it added the shipping back on, so make sure you spend at least $59 when combining these two deals. It’s not a bad gig at all! I personally bought a new 36 inch light strip for one of my fish tanks, something like 4 containers of fish food, and a bag of freeze dried veggie mix to try out on my Uromastyx. Spent about $55 after tax. Couldn’t have gotten a better deal in store as none of the items I bought ever have coupons (unless I have money maker coupons on something like cat food cans, which is impossible to do at Petco anyways, as they don’t take overage off at all). Still more than I like to sped at one time any one place as it is, though … Lol

#64200 Report Abuse
    Bobby dog

What??????? Nothing for the cat or dogs? They’re going to be jealous…

#64211 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

They just got a huge box of stuff from PetFlow, they’ll be fine LOL

#64228 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

30% off Halo on Pet Flow. Code is HALOPETS. May order something for cats.

#64631 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Check this out, guys! I totally forgot about this! I’m a Purina Pro Club member, which means I get money back from (just about) every Purina brand purchase I make! The PVD gets me particularly good points 🙂 Here’s a list of qualifying products:

http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx294/Akari53/C94DC552-124B-458C-8497-7923E69B0380_zps9ftxicui.jpg

Here’s the part of the package you need for redemption (“weight circle”) :

http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx294/Akari53/453093F4-6074-4F02-830C-0F22646B53B1_zpsitqrkwjd.jpg

For every 7000 points, I get $70 back to spend on dog food! There is also a similar cat food program. For two months of Gingers food alone, I get 156 points! Considering it’s only about $12 a month after shippin to feed her, that’s pretty awesome! I also get the Purina One canned food for the other dogs sometimes. In fact, I’ve got about 8 cans in the cabinet right now. Now if only Friskies Special Diet and Tidy Cats was included in the cat food. I use so much of that… Lol

I really do recommend anyone that uses any amount of the Purina products listed to sign up for this program. You might as well make some money back, even if you don’t buy a lot. The points never expire and they do roll over if you don’t redeem them all at once. You get pet food checks, Purina “stuff,” various gift cards, dog show and event gifts. Stuff like that. (Or could just mail all your weight circles to me *cough* just kidding lol)

#64642 Report Abuse
    Dog_Obsessed

That’s so cool! I’m still not using Purina, but I’ll keep it in mind.

#64643 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

I only use very food specific products, mainly out of cost necessity. Friskies Special Diet Turkey and Giblets and Speical Diet Beef and Chicken (both super low carb. They make up about 1/2 of the cats diet), Tidy Cats litter, Gingers PVD JM (which is belping her soooo much!), and every so often I’ll buy Purina One canned food for both the cat (only like two flavors) and dogs, Pro Plan dry for the dogs and canned for both, and just a few flavors of Fancy Feast for the cat (can’t remember which ones). I used to have dry One Beyond on my sometimes list, but they’re too expensive now. I’m really not that fond of Purina as a whole, but when you don’t have much money and the animals out number the humans buy about 6 to 1 (including the fish and reptiles lol) you have to be oportunistic lol I do really like Tidy Cats though! :p

*edit* And I guess you could count the Zukes dog and cat treats, since they’re owned by Purina now, last I heard. Lol

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by Akari_32.
    #64674 Report Abuse
    Dog_Obsessed

I totally support your decision to use the JM for Ginger. It is one of the better PVD foods, and it sounds like it is helping her enormously. As for the Zukes, I used to used them but stopped after I heard they had been bought. If their ingredients don’t change, and they continue to be made and sourced in the USA, then I would really like to keep using them, because they rock! It’s the country of manufacturing that I’m most freaked out about, with all the jerky recalls and stuff. I over worry about everything though, lol.

#64681 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

Akari-
    I’ve been feeding my cat Purina’s Rx urinary tract canned food. I don’t see a weight circle on the cans. Is it only for dry food? I also feed some of the Friskies canned as well. I didn’t know about a Purina club.

#64682 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

Oh, btw, I took two of the wellness $1 off coupons both to PetSmart and Petco and they both let me use them in one transaction, no problem. The Petco cashier said we’ll just do in it two transactions if the register doesn’t take them both, but it did! They didn’t seem annoyed at all. I guess I got lucky! Maybe I’ll try three next time. Lol!

#64683 Report Abuse
    aquariangt

Thus far, the zukes recipe hasn’t changed and is still being manufactured at their plants they’ve had pre buyout, hopefully that stays

#64693 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Yeah, I’ve definitely been keeping an eye on the quality of Zukes. It’s one of the only two cheaper brand of treats that I’m ok with giving Bentley on a regular basis because of his yeasty problems. The other is Pet Botanics.

I don’t see an exclusion of the canned PVD on the form, but it may go more in depth on the website.

http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx294/Akari53/273E46E1-292A-4AF5-9471-5A803E19B985_zpsgkmlcr1u.jpg

Do you buy them by the case, or in single cans? I wonder if it’s on the cardboard part of the case.

And it’s too bad you don’t live closer! I could order your cat food through Purina 4 Professionals and get it for you at 50% off the suggested shelf price.

#64694 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Closer look at the exclusions for the cat food.

http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx294/Akari53/5F1AD81C-DAC6-46B4-B8D2-D2FA3F19C107_zpsb3gqk1ps.jpg

Maybe it doesn’t include canned food?? That sucks 🙁

#64697 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

Akari-
    Thanks, I’ll check out the website. You live in Florida, don’t you? I think I live the farthest possible place in the continental US from you possible, in WA state. LOL! That would have been awesome though. Darn it!

Viewing 50 posts - 451 through 500 (of 655 total)
  • The topic ‘Coupons!’ is closed to new replies.