🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    That-One-Guy

I just purchased a bottle of Natural Chemistry flea and tick shampoo for my little dog at Petco. And from the research I found it didn’t seem bad. But the problem is there’s not many reviews and wanted to get some educated opinions on this product. Instead of just posting the ingredients on here, I’m just gonna post the link of the shampoo.

If there’s anybody that would like to take a look at the product and give me your opinion on it that would be really appreciated.

#78657 Report Abuse
    Anonymous

I have tried these type of products, I tend to think of them as repellents, at best, they also keep people away from you and your dog because they stink (just my opinion) 🙂
    Consult your vet for recommendations on adequate flea/tick control products.

PS: There are a lot of reviews for the product at the link you provided.
    I have not used this specific product. It might very well be a lovely dog shampoo.

#78671 Report Abuse
    That-One-Guy

Thanks for replying, I do see what you mean about the smell lol. I did try it once last night, and it seemed to help a bit but not enough. I’m probably not going to be using it again. Yeah there’s a good amount of reviews, guess i’m just always looking for like a 1,000 reviews on everything which is silly.

#78672 Report Abuse
    Anonymous

Yes, I would be concerned about it’s ability to actually kill fleas/ticks. Pay attention to the critical reviews….. Good luck

PS: I would probably use it in conjunction with something else, maybe even a Preventic collar (amitraz). It depends on how bad the fleas/ticks are in your area as to what type of protection would be best. Or, you could still use it inbetween a topical…
    I use Wondercide spray on my dogs, but I wouldn’t trust it alone to do the job. I think it helps s little, sometimes I spray some on myself too.
    People tell us we spell like their grandma’s cedar chest!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.