COSTCO KIRKLAND

Dog Food Advisor Forums Off Topic Forum COSTCO KIRKLAND

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    David M

It is difficult to understand a rating of 4 or 41/2 stars to this product. This site is a reference for many people, not only in the USA, the Kirkland product that reaches Mexico is of dubious quality. Repeatedly product items that have caused serious health problems in dogs.
    Dogfoodadvisor should be more careful with these issues or clarify any differences between countries.

#55446 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

Dr Mike is keeping track of something like 3500 different formulations. Everything about the site is written in American English. I don’t think he needs to keep track of what every single dog food company does with every single formula in every single coutry in the world.

#55449 Report Abuse
    David M

Dr. Mike does an excellent job. Your webside has an impact on many other countries. Sure he is interested in maintaining a good image of his work in the world.
    It would not be very difficult for some clarification that there is no misunderstanding ..
    Though my language is not “American English” yes am very interested in expert opinion.

And an apology for my bad “American English”.
    Greetings from Mexico (also here we care about feeding our dogs).

Thank you

#55455 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

Your English is excellent, better than many Americans, and if it wasn’t you still have nothing to apologize for. But my point is that Dr Mike has a day job, and in his spare time, because of his passion for helping people do the best they can for their dogs, he works on this website. There aren’t enough hours in the day for him to research what companies are doing in other countries. It is a wonderful idea, but I can’t imagine how he could possibly do it, other than if he made this website for paid members only, so he could hire help.

#55474 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

David,
    Are you saying the Kirkland in Mexico has different ingredients and/or nutritional analysis? If yes then you must realize that the ratings are done by using the information provided under each food, information for foods available in the US.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.