šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Burton G

I have serched high and low for a way to leave a comment but this is as close as I got!!!!!

#84573 Report Abuse
    pugmomsandy
    Participant

Are you trying to start a new topic or reply to an existing topic?

#84763 Report Abuse
    stones

I’m having the same problem. When trying to leave a comment under the Zignature dry dog food, I click the login with facebook and it brings me to the Disque signup page. When I try to signup with Disque, it keeps giving me the message “there was an error submitting the form” If you’re having difficulty, try repeating the action on https://disqus.com. I get the same message when I try to sign up under https://disqus.com.

Maybe someone would post this under the zignature dry dog food for me.

Ziignature Zssentials is listed for ā€œall life stagesā€ but those of you who have puppies, especially large breed puppies might want to do some more research before feeding this food to your dog. Per Aignature, the 100% dry matter basis for calcium is 2.19% and the phosphorous is 1.29%.

Feeding high calcium diets with excess calcium is often blamed for contributing to bone problems in young, rapidly growing dogs. There does appear to be a link between the incidence of hypertrophic osteodystrophy (HOD), osteochondritis dissecans (OCD) and hip dysplasia, and overfeeding of calcium

Iā€™m supprised this food is listed under the link for best dry puppy foods. People, please do your own research.

#84785 Report Abuse
    pugmomsandy
    Participant

I’ve never signed in through FB so I don’t have any advice about that. I normally sign in with my email address. Have you tried that?

#84802 Report Abuse
    stones

I logged in here (to the forum) with me email address, but when I go to the food ratings and select Zignature Dry and go to the bottom of the review, type in my comments in the “join the discussion box”, press enter, but it does not post. How do you get your comments to post? Under the discussion box, it says login with Disque, facebook, twitter or google. that’s where I selected facebook, but then it brings me to disque and gives me the above messages.
    do you have to be a paid member to comment under the dog food review pages?

#84816 Report Abuse
    DogFoodie

Hi Terry S,

You have to be a paying member of the Editor’s Choice in order to post in those forums, but you do not have to be a paying member to post in any of the other forums.

If you are already logged into Disqus, try hitting the refresh button to see if it magically logs you in again.

#84819 Report Abuse
    stones

I’m not a paying member so that makes sense why I cannot post under the dog food reviewed page. Thank you DogFoodie.

#84823 Report Abuse
    pugmomsandy
    Participant

Terry S,

Only Editor’s Choice needs a paid membership. The regular forums and food reviews are open to anyone. I just posted a test comment on Zignature Dry. Try logging in with your email on the reviews side instead of through FB. Do you have a Disqus login already? The review side uses Disqus and the forums uses WordPress.

#84828 Report Abuse
    stones

Hi pugmomsandy,
    I tried to create a login through Disque, but I keep getting the message “There was an error submitting the form”. It won’t let me create a login.
    How do you login on the reviews side with your email? When I click the login (right above the Join the discussion box) a pull down list come up with disque, facebook, twitter and google. That’s where I click disque and try to create a disque login and keep getting the same message.
    Maybe it just doesn’t want me here. šŸ™

#84835 Report Abuse
    Mike Sagman
    Keymaster

Hi Terry,

Sorry you’re having trouble. You cannot log into any website that uses Disqus unless you first create an account.

If you don’t already have a Disqus account, click on Disqus (or one of the other social media options).

Then, click on the link at the bottom of the “Log in” box that reads “Need an account?”. Then, fill in the form to create your log in credentials. And you should be good to go. Hope that helps.

#84836 Report Abuse
    stones

Thank you everyone for your help. I finally was able to create a login on Disque. It was a cookies problem with my settings.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.