chicken free dry food

Dog Food Advisor Forums Editors Choice Forum chicken free dry food

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SHARON O

I want no chicken products for my girl with chicken allergy, in a kibble.

#93317 Report Abuse
    pugmomsandy
    Participant

You might check out some recipes from Canidae Pure, Canidae Under the Sun, Horizon Legacy (fish recipe), Wellness Simple, Holistic Select Grain Free (fish recipe), Merrick Limited Ingredient Diet, Whole Earth Farms Grain Free, Nature’s Logic Canine Turkey Meal Feast, Earthborn Holistic Ocean Fusion, Earthborn Holistic Grain Free Meadow Feast, Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream, Victor Grain Free Yukon River.

#93331 Report Abuse
    Susan W

I’ve had great luck with VeRUS Advanced Opticoat. My little rescue mutt is allergic to chicken. She used to be so itchy because of it that she’d take 3 steps, scratch, take 3 more, scratch. I contacted VeRUS looking for a good alternative to dog foods available locally. I found VeRUS on a list of dog foods that had never had a recall. Anyway, I contacted them thru the form on their website & got an email back from the VP who asked questions about my dogs. Then a few days later, I got free samples in the mail. I think I got like 4 packages that had about a cup of food in each. I’ve now been feeding VeRUS for WELL over a year. It’s great and they have multiple options.
    Veruspetfoods.com scroll to the bottom & click on contact us.

#93409 Report Abuse
    Jason I

Zignature is what I feed my girl who is allergic to chicken

#93455 Report Abuse
    pugmomsandy
    Participant

Millies Wolfheart has two recipes both without chicken, chicken fat and egg.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.