🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 50 posts - 101 through 150 (of 1,489 total)
  • Author
    Naturella

Score!!! So I can have $8 off any sized-bag of Wellness (I will go with the smallest Core)! Aleks is excited! 🙂

#36077 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Or you could be a cool kid and print out the $5 off Check Your Bag coupon Wellness always has and have $10 off any bag :p

#36078 Report Abuse
    Bobby dog

First, as Akari wrote above if you go to Wellness’ site and find the “check your bag” icon, it’s usually at the top of their homepage, if it isn’t, search their website til it pops up. That is their $5.00 coupon promo that you can only access monthly and to quote Akari again “print out a crap-top of them,” or as many as you need for the month! The $1.00 off cans or $3.00 off bag coupons for dogs or cats are e-mailed monthly and you receive them by joining their “Wellness community.”

So unless they stop these promos, you should be getting $1 & $3 coupons monthly if you sign up for their “Wellness community” and still be able to access and print more check your bag $5.00 coupons in July as well as the coming months!

Check out my other post above for signing up for the Wellness community to get monthy coupons for cats or dogs and for the promos from their sister company Holistic Select.

I never use the $3 Wellness coupons because I use the $5 check your bag coupons but I still use the $1 Wellness coupons for cans and both ($1 off cans & $3 off bags) of the Holistic Select coupons they e-mail monthly.

Happy couponing!!!!!

#36079 Report Abuse
    Naturella

I need to see if that expires before July… Hm… Or do you know if I can print it more than once???

#36080 Report Abuse
    Bobby dog

Hi Akari:
    How cute is that cat???? Too cute, love the pic! Does your pet store let you use multiple coupons at once or do you have to make separate purchases? Just wondering, mine is a stickler for rules and I have to make separate purchases but I don’t mind if they don’t.

#36081 Report Abuse
    Naturella

Bobby dog, thanks for the info!

Now, Bobby dog and Akari, can I use the 3-off and the 5-off TOGETHER???

• This reply was modified 10 years, 1 month ago by Naturella.
    #36084 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

The $5 off ones reset monthly, which means you can click the print button twice every month (but your printer should override the sites coupon program, and you can tell it to print however many coupons you want), and then in a month, you can do it all over agin. I usually print 10 coupons per click.

I tried to sign up for the Holistic Select, but their site hates my iPhone. I’ll have to do it on my computer Thursday at school. 🙁

Isn’t he funny?? I love how he went cross eyed LOL

It depends on what store I shop at, and even what manager is there and who checks me out. The manager at PetSmart hates me, and the big boss manager at Pet Supermarket is the only one there that likes me (all three managers were there today when I went, and the other two make using coupons so complicated– only one of each kind of coupon per order, and you can’t use two coupons for the same item, blah blah blah). He let’s me do whatever I want, as long as I don’t do anything that will make them loose money, which I don’t. The manager at PetSmart doesn’t let me do anything anymore. When I use $4 off $20 coupons and other coupons, she makes me use the other coupons first, and then if my order is less than $20, I can’t use my $4 off coupon, which is total crap. I’m very close to reporting her to corporate. There are a few cashiers there that don’t care though, and I try to go when they’re there, and avoid the cranky lady lol

No, you can’t use two manufacturer coupons for the same item together lol Stores make 8 cents off every manufacturer coupon, but ONLY if the restrictions are followed. So, if you use a $5 wellness coupon, the store will get that $5 back PLUS 8 more cents. If you used the $5 off coupon and the $3 off coupon at the same time, the store would loose $8, rather than make 16 cents, and they’d hate you lol

#36085 Report Abuse
    Bobby dog

Akari:
    You are now my coupon Guru! So be prepared, when I have coupon questions be warned I will be tracking you down on DFA! And by the way, very nice stash of Wellness cat food. I just cracked open a Wellness signature select purchased with my coupons for one of my kitties this morning, he enjoyed it, but he will pretty much eat anything.

#36087 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Haha, go ahead! I don’t mind :p

Did you use the BOGO coupons for the Signature Select? I have those as well, and was going to use them, but I found the $1 off and used them instead :p I’ll go back and get more (of both), though. These cans are tiny and he could eat them all in one sitting lol

#36088 Report Abuse
    Naturella

Akari,

You have been my couponing inspiration since that one thread about budget-friendly dog foods! 🙂

So thank you!

And can’t I just pay the dang store 16 freakin’ cents and get $8 off instead of 3 and 5 separately? And, what if I have a store coupon for $5 off? Can I use it together with a $5 off manufacturer’s coupon???

#36089 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Hehe, thanks :3 Coupons can be stressful, but they’re so much fun!

It doesn’t work that way, sweetie LOL The manufacture chooses to sell their product to the store. They are the ones that make the rules 😉

It’s up to the store if you can use a store or competitor coupon along with a manufacturer coupon. Most will, as long as you don’t go over board.

#36090 Report Abuse
    Bobby dog

I used my BOGO’s because I hadn’t printed my $1 coupons yet. I always do that, I need to get in the habit of printing them right away. Instead I am lazy, put it off, and forget about it until I am driving by the pet store. As Homer says “Doh!”

And Aleksandra I will have to refer you to Akari because my pet stores always follow the instructions on the coupon so I can never combine it seems, poor me!

#36091 Report Abuse
    Naturella

Sigh…. Well, at least I hope they let me use the store coupon with the manufacturer coupon together… I will try in July and see how it goes. And let you know! If it passes, I get $10-off a bag of dry! I think that’s still a steal for a small bag, lol! 🙂

#36092 Report Abuse
    Naturella

Oh, and I won’t be going overboard at all – only have one store coupon like that and probably won’t get too many more like it. So yeah.

#36093 Report Abuse
    Bobby dog

Oh I forgot, I copied that budget friendly dog food thread! I copied it for me and for anyone else I can talk into improving their dog’s diet!

#36094 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

The 4 pound bags of original CORE for for 13.99 here, so that’d be a great deal! Let me know how it goes for you 🙂

Awesome, Bobby! There’s lots of good couponing tips in that one :p

#36095 Report Abuse
    Naturella

Akari – OMG, if it flies, I will be happy happy happy! 😀 I shall let you know!

#36296 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

So heres an interesting bit. I was texting mom yesterday, asking what kind of litter she wanted me to pick up (scented litter is yucky! Waste of my money!), and she asked me if the cat was drinking more yet. I told her that cats don’t really drink, and of course being the know-it-all she likes to be she came back with “oh yes they do! lol”. Being the actual know-it-all I am (ok, not really, but at least in the pet department lol), I told her that cats only *learn* to drink, because they have to. I mean, for all we know, this cat has lived outside his entire life. He doesn’t know how to drink from a dish, nor does he seem to care to learn. Anyways, I turned the iPad on so I could get some wifi for my lap top, and when I unlocked it, up popped a Google search: “How much water do cats drink?” Clearly she cares, on some level, for this cat, so his chances of staying past his 30 day deadline are very high 🙂

Anyways, I’ve been feeding him 3-4 times a day (the Science Diet just doesn’t fill him up, poor guy), and I’ve been adding water to every meal (usually about matching the 3 oz can). I only managed to squirt his meds down his throat once, and after that, he was on to my game, so I’ve just been putting it in his food. He’s been peeing much more, and in much larger amounts, which I assume it good. I don’t know much cats are supposed to pee, but its about as much as Bentley does, maybe more, I would say.

Random question, how often do you guys change out your litter boxes? I scoop one or two times a day. The way my sister does it, she doesn’t scoop, and cleans hers out weekly, (gross and expensive!). That doesn’t sound like the best way to do it…

#36300 Report Abuse
    Bobby dog

Hi Akari:
    I normally clean the litter box three times a day. If I am home I end up checking it often and clean it whenever I see a cat used it. I also made my litter box like the one on catinfo.org, out of a 45 gallon tote box. It has two wheels on it so it makes it easy to move to clean the floor around it. If I don’t get to clean it out as often as I like, since its big there’s alot of room for the cats to find their space inside.

My mom once had the bright idea of just scooping the very top of the litter box for some reason. When I saw her doing that I explained my opinion of it being more costly, but the main reason you must keep a tidy litter box is to keep bacteria levels down. A dirty litter box also encourages a cat to find other places to go to the bathroom. Who wants to use a dirty bathroom, cat or human?

I refuse to use scented litter too. It is not healthy for them and I absolutely hate perfume and fecal smell mixed together, mmmmm smells so good, not. I use TSC scoopable, 40 lbs for $9.99. They have two varieties, one is for multiple cats which is scented, and the other one just states its scoopable and does not list a scent on its ingredients.

#36302 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

I don’t remember seeing a tote box on our fav cat site. I’m gonna check it out. I try to clean mine out every day, but sometimes every other. I have 5 boxes set up for my 4 cats. One is actually in a kennel I have set up outside that is accessed thru a pet door in our sliding glass door so they can get at least a little outside time. Also one in our garage. My male cats think it is their man cave. Lol! Am interested in a tote with wheels for easier clean up. Good idea.

#36303 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

All of my cats have always drank some water, just not necessarily enough for healthy hydration purposes.

I have double the number of litterboxes as I have cats. I scoop twice a day and dump boxes once a week, except for the one that for some reason multiple cats like to pee in, it gets dumped twice a week or more.

Actually, with my feral cats(2), I had 6 litterboxes, but they are a bit different. With one of them gone now, I’ve been hesitant to remove the extra litterboxes, because I don’t want to risk upsetting the one that is left, so she has 6 litterboxes all to herself.

#36304 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Well, I didn’t realize the stuff was scented when I grabbed it. It was that new Cats Pride recycled stuff. Had a nice $5 off coupon on it, which made it half off, considering its price tag for how small of a bag it was. Mom and I are sensitive to perfumes (have to be careful with bathroom and cleaning products), and it was killing mom. I actually didn’t mind it, unless he as just went, and the smell of cat pee/poop mixed with flowers filled the house. That was gross lol

How often should I be changing the litter out completely, though? Its a pretty big litter box, but he’s a big cat lol Right now I have Tidy Cats (I just got it last night, to get rid of the rest of the Cat’s Pride, which I had actually mixed with a box of Arm and Hammer to try and dilute the smell). One of the ones in the big bucket-tub-things. I actually like how light it, even though its a clay litter. Its easy to scoop with my cheap litter scooper (stupid dollar store litter scooper lol). But its $13 a tub, and the tub looks like it’ll only fill the box up twice. $6 a week on litter sure is a lot. I’ve already spent about $15 in the last couple weeks trying to get rid of this stupid scented crap (not including the Tidy Cats I just bought)! I may move along to something like World’s Best, thats made to be used for a month. Thats only $8! lol

#36305 Report Abuse
    Bobby dog

Hi C4c:
    I love my tote litter box on wheels. It really makes cleaning around it easy. I think it is a 45 gallon, it might be a little bigger, maybe a little smaller. Anyway, it’s the tote at Wal-Mart that has two wheels on the bottom. Because of where I put it, I made my opening on the short end and I put an old rubber car mat outside of the opening for a mat. As recommended on the site, I do not place the lid on the tote. I also have another regular litter box in the basement but they hardly use it, they like the tote. I still have regular litter boxes on my porch too, keeps them from using the flower bed for a bathroom. I will be replacing them with totes as well. Love the tote!!!!

#36306 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

Unfortunately, I need lids due to naughty dogs that eat everything. At least a lid slows them down. Does it come with one?

#36308 Report Abuse
    Bobby dog

Yes it does. And I plan to use lids on mine for the porch because it is gross to see a litter box on the porch, even though it’s a fairly large porch, when you are trying to relax and enjoy the day. Dogs are so gross, my JRT use to do the same thing. Luckily I only have to watch Bobby around horse manure!

#36310 Report Abuse
    Bobby dog

Akari, I probably would have to say the rule of thumb is to dump your box weekly, however I don’t. I go by odor, I scoop pretty regularily and I spot clean using a bleach/H2O combo in a spray bottle (from you guessed it, catinfo.org). Hopefully someone else can tell you about what routine they follow, I don’t want to lead you astray.

Also, I never used it or looked into it, but on catinfo.org one of the clumping litters she recommends is Petco’s brand. She says they sell it loose from a bin? I don’t know because I haven’t walked into that store in ages. But, even if they don’t have something like this I believe they do have their own brand that may be worth looking into.

#36344 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Alrighty! Got some stuffs for you guys. Well, stuffs for me, and stuffs to tell for you :p

Did a coupon trip, and got three 6 pound bags of Blue walnut litter for $8, and all of these:

http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx294/Akari53/C2F9528D-560F-4630-94D8-59017FE43EC2_zps26oy4uae.jpg

For a whole 70 cents! 🙂 took bad it’s only 4 days worth. This stuff is so calorically inefficient it’s ridiculous! TWO of those big cans don’t even feed him for one day. Geesh! I may or may not go back for more. It’s such a good deal (97 cents per small can, plus an extra 25% off, PLUS $1 off each can coupon, or 1.37 for the big cans, plus 25% off, plus $1 off each can coupon– makes the big cans 97 cents a piece, before the coupon and tax!!), but at the same time, he’d need 18 oz of this food a day! We’ll see…. Lol

#36346 Report Abuse
    Bobby dog

What the what? What store did you rob? If it was convenient I would go back for more! Great buys and hey, you got a nice little rotation going even if it is only for a few days.

#36348 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Pet supermarket LOL I think I will go back tomorrow. I get off work 3:45 for once, instead of 10:15. There’s were TONS there, still. I hope the extra 25% off wasn’t a today-only thing. I went the other day and did the same thing and didn’t get that 25% off… Hmmmmmm

#36351 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Ok, so I’ve portioned out the cans so that he’s eating the recommended amounts off each can a day. The Sheba pate he only eats 3 cans of a day, which is awesome, but it’s pretty expensive, and Friskies is fed in the same amount, and they look pretty similar, other than the price (60 cents for a 3 oz can of Sheba vs $1 for a 13 oz can of Friskies. Just sayin’….). But anyways, I tried to work it out so that after he eats 5 cans of the Wellness, he only eats 3-4 cans of something else, then 4 cans of something else-else, and then back up to tons of wellness. Like, I work him up to the wellness, and them give his tummy a rest from all that food with just a little the next day. The biggest problem with this wellness is that it’s slices and not pate, which is why the calories per can is so low. Anyways, he gets a diffrent brand every day, rather than every meal like I was doing. It’s easier to keep track of how much he should be eating.

http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx294/Akari53/9FD1E8DB-4CED-450D-A391-5E6043745F9E_zpsxxrclkwh.jpg

The sad thing is, this is only 15 day worth of food :/

#36353 Report Abuse
    Bobby dog

I feel your pain. My five cats eat me out of house and home, but I just adore and love them. You are much more diligent than me when it comes to proportions, good job! Thinking about it I estimate what each cat is eating in canned food. On average 3 – 5 ounces/day with ¼ cup of dry food each. But if they are begging for more they get it because there are no weight problems and other than my one cat with thyroid issues, everyone is healthy.

I know I always mention Tractor Supply, but if you are near one or happen to be by one at some point, their 4Health cat food is priced the same as Friskies, maybe 3 cents higher, at 49 cents 5.5 ounces or $1.00 for 12+ ounces. They don’t have the 4Health canned cat food on their website. They have their Friskies version (Paws & Claws) pictured with the 4Health logo under it. Just like C4c buys Authority as one of her budget friendly foods, I buy 4Health to throw into my mix. I mix it with the good stuff here and there. They use named meats, no wheat, corn, or soy etc. The only thing I don’t like about it is their recipes include brewers rice or potatoes as ingredients, so it is probably higher in carbs which is why I don’t just feed that brand; it just helps keep costs down and the other ingredients are pretty good in it.

You probably already have done this, since you are the coupon guru, but sometimes on the Fancy Feast and Sheba websites they have coupons/special offers. I got a free sample from Sheba not too long ago. When they are on sale or I have a coupon I buy those brands also.

#36378 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Tractor Supply is just far enough away that we don’t ever go. Takes maybe 30 minutes to get there in a direction we rarely go. Bleh 🙁 lol It sucks because I want to try the dogs on their grain free food! Oh well, I guess lol

I have a website I visit that puts up just about every coupon that hits the internet (printablecouponsanddeals.com), but I do usually check company websites too, just in case. Some times, too, the website and the company sites use different methods of tracking your printing, and you can print coupons from both sources :p

#36479 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Got more cat food today! They wouldn’t take anymore of my coupons, but they did let me use the $10 off $25 PetLand coupons Aleksandria gave me, so I ended up with 34 5.5 oz cans for $17. That’s 50 cents a can! Just as cheap as Friskies :3

#36512 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

I’ve been scooting around the net this morning narrowing down what flavors of Friskies are semi-acceptable. They cannot have any fish (that right away knocks off over half of the flavors lol) and they must have less than 2.5% carbs, which brought me down to only three flavors:

Senior Diet Meaty Bits with Lamb and Rice (I was surprised a senior food made the cut!)
    Special Diet Classic Pate Beef and Chicken Entree
    Special Diet Classic Pate Turkey and Giblets Dinner

I’m working in a list of Authority, but I was looking at them and they all have fish!! Am I being too paranoid? Its not like they are first on the list or anything, but still… Its not that I’m trying to completely avoid fish, its that I don’t want to feed it very often, given the problems its said to cause. Every now and then, sure, whatever, but I don’t want him to be eating it on a regular basis. I mean, when I bought all that Wellness yesterday, I did buy maybe 10 cans combined of Tuna and Turkey & Salmon, because I needed to bring my total up to use my coupon.

#36520 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

I feed my cats a fish based food every 4 days. I do chicken, beef, turkey, fish. I don’t worry about a food having a little bit of fish in it. I just don’t want a meal of fish day after day.

#36525 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

That’s exactly why I went through and narrowed it down to all the flavors that didn’t have any fish at all. I don’t want him to have fish every day. Every now and then, sure whatever, but I’m looking for foods that can make up the bulk of his diet right now, until I figure out this cat food thing. It’s a little different than dog food lol

#36528 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Oh, I almost forgot! I got 51 cans of Friskies (a case each of the Special Diets and a few cans of the Senior Diet) for $16! 😀 I realize now I should have gotten an even number, but oh well lol

#36529 Report Abuse
    Bobby dog

Hey Akari:
    You can’t have all the coupons and deals to yourself, it’s about time they put their foot down! lol. How did they break the news to you that you could not use all of your coupons? Were they polite about it?

I am looking through my coupons right now because I have to pick up horse feed soon at TSC and I can use some Wellness coupons there. Petco is having a no minimum purchase over the Internet this weekend. I am buying a small bag of Rotations to try, they have them listed at 1/2 price $9.99. I also am ordering a few cases of Soulistic. Perfect timing for the free shipping sale because I don’t need too many things from them right now.

I still feed my cats fish once or twice a week, if I didn’t they would revolt! I try my best to avoid canned food with fish in it, but it is almost impossible. The next thing I try to look for is a named fish rather than “fish or ocean fish” and it not being named as a top three ingredient. I look for sardine, mackeral, menhaden (spelling), trout, terms like wild caught, fresh water even better etc.

If you don’t mind, would you share the list of cat food you come up with? I like to hear about what other people use so I can try out different brands and varieties especially for the cats. I am checking out the Friskies you mentioned above. I did buy some poultry platter that C4c mentioned to use as a mixer for when they get bored with what I am serving. They all love their Friskies.

#36532 Report Abuse
    jakes mom

Careful with the Friskies special diet, I believe it’s for “urinary health”. It will make the urine more acidic, which helps with certain crystal problems. But if the urine’s already on the acidic side, it could make him too acid and give him problems with another type of crystal. Should be ok as long as you mix brands and don’t give him too many special diet flavors in a row.

#36533 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Well, apparently, I’m a genius and didn’t read past the 04/20 on the expiration date, because the year on the $1 off coupons were 2011 LOL They weren’t mean about it, though. Besides, its not my fault they even took them the first two times lol They should have looked at the expiration date, too! Oh well, I’ll get more that aren’t expired eventually XD

It is hard to feed canned food with out fish in it! Even the chicken, and other “non-fish” flavors have fish! Thats why I sat on Friskies website and went through every single flavor, and picked only ones with no fish. The first list wasn’t very long, maybe only 3-4 other flavors. I couldn’t believe how many had fish of some form.

Named anything is hard to find in Purina– you can’t expect much of them LOL I would like to see named products, don’t get me wrong, but when you’re buying 52 cans of cat food for $16, you can’t ask for much :p

My list got as far as those three, right now. I’m doing my homework early, so on Tuesday, when I’m in between classes for an hour and half, I will add more. I’m going for less than 2% carbs using this calculator (http://www.scheyderweb.com/cats/catfood.html ), but I wont go over 2.5% if I can help it. It seem so t work pretty good for dry food, too.

I did see that, Jake. I have Wellness, and other brands as well, though, so it should be ok. He seems to still be having some problems, and today is the last day of his medicine, but he’s much better, even still. Maybe it’ll help him…? We still have to go back to the vet and get him fixed and whatnot anyways.

#36535 Report Abuse
    Bobby dog

Jakes Mom: Thanks for the info, very appreciated!

Akari,
    Thanks for the link! Very interesting.

One thing I didn’t mention in my litter care reply. I know I wrote I go by odor when deciding when to dump the box, but if I were treating a UTI I would empty my litter each week for a month. Along with being extra diligent with scooping, for example if I was home I would check often to see if it needed scooping, I would also wash the box and scooper with a disinfectent to kill bacteria. I would do this to help with keeping the bacteria down and re-infecting him.

If you feel he is still having issues, if I were you, I would check in with my Vet and explain what I observe/suspect. He might have an additional treatment plan for you via a phone consultation. I just know from experience it’s important to stay ahead of UTI infections.

#36536 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

His poop stinks, so there’s always an odor LOL It’s not terrible, though. Just poop smell, really, and as long as I keep it scooped, it’s fine (he poops like twice a day). He’s still licking his crotch area, but he’s peeing just fine and I haven’t seen any more blood in his pee or around the house, so for all I know, he could just be grooming himself. The vet will want to follow up when we go for shots and neutering anyways (which I’m aiming for either Tuesday or Thursday). I scoop a few times a day, usually btw.

#36537 Report Abuse
    Bobby dog

Isn’t taking care of a litter box annoying? One of these days I am going to teach my cats to use the toilet, yeah right! lol

That’s perfect to squeeze in a Vet appointment for the other things he needs and at least the Vet will be able to give you a follow-up for the UTI.

I am getting ready to put some numbers into the carb calculator.

#36542 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Eh, not really lol It’s a minor addition to my daily pet care routine: feed dogs, feed reptiles, clean reptile tanks as needed, make sure wet hides for the geckos are kept wet, feed goldfish tank, feed betta tanks, feed community tank, feed ponds, clean fish tanks weekly, replant any plants the goldfish tore up (little brats)… Its endless, really. If anything it’s more annoying trying to prepare his food with him always underfoot, trying to “help” LOL

I’ve heard such mixed things about toilet training cats. I think he could do it, though. He’s pretty smart (completely retarded at time, though, but thats beside the point :p)

Mom left the iPad here this week, so I have internet while she’s out of town (rather than just on my phone). I can get cracking on my list sooner now 🙂 Gotta finish homework, take a potty break (should probably do that the other way around LOL), and then I’ll get going on that. I also have some Rachael Ray food coupons I want to print while I’m printing homework stuff. The iPad is on an unlimited data plan. Muahahahahahaha!!! >=3

#36543 Report Abuse
    Bobby dog

I just got my second RR zero grain sample in the mail yesterday. I have two $4.00 off zero grain coupons now. When I pick up horse feed I will check out Wal-Mart (across the street) to see if that one is carrying the new flavor. If they don’t, I’ll hang on to them until they do; they’re both good until December.

My local pet store chain gives away free calendars for the new year and of course each month has two coupons good at their stores for various foods. This year though it seems the calendar was sponsored by Science Diet. But next month they have $5.00 off any Nutrisource product, any size. So that will probably be Bobby’s dinner for next month. A small bag normally lasts a month or close to it. Either way, I have a coupon for next month. Now I just need more cat coupons! If I find any, I’ll post on this thread.

#36544 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Man, I need that sample!! How big is it? Am I missing out, or is it just a little?

Please do! I always need coupons. I might be a problem, but I don’t care :p

#36545 Report Abuse
    Bobby dog

Go to her website and click news & offers, then on the right click switch to Nutrish. There are coupons there now. I always print all of them without any problem, but they only print two, no overriding the print limit, at least I haven’t found out how to.

It looks like the free sample of zero grain is not there anymore. But they are offering $4.00 off zero grain, $2.00 nutrish & catfood, buy 2 get one free dog & cat wet foods. The coupon on the samples were good until Dec, these coupons are good I think for about a month after you print!

The sample was a typical sample size which is a days worth of kibble for Bobby because I also do canned or fresh meat with each meal. Keep checking her website, I have found the free sample offer every couple months. I sign up for a sample each time I see it because of the coupon that is on the sample.

#36546 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

I already printed the coupons. I saw the sample when the coupons were put up (I get emails), but didn’t have a chance to get on there and print them until today. The site says to keep checking back, so I guess thats what I’ll do lol What coupon comes on the sample? $4 off?

#36548 Report Abuse
    Bobby dog

Yes, $4 good til Dec though. Sorry, I misread what you wrote, thought you were asking where the sample offer was posted. Are you able to over-ride their print limit of two?

I think I’ll print one for the Zero Grain to use when I go to Wal-Mart in the next few weeks and get a bag regardless of the flavor for a back-up. Fingers crossed for the new flavor.

Someone just posted a picture of the new Pure Balance single serve wet dog food. I’ll see if they have any of those too.

#36550 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

I have some coupons they sent me last year that are good for a long time to go along with Publix (local grocery store) coupons for the food, and the coupons I printed off the website. The only way to get around the print limit is tweaking some of the info you put in, and printing from another computer. They track you with your info AND your IP address. I hope the new flavor hits Publix soon (and that it goes on sale for the store coupons!).

I’m working on my cat food list! I’m just going down the brands that PetSmart has listed on the side, one brand at a time. Rather than picking and choosing only whats low in carbs, I’m going to just go through, make note of the percentage of carbs in each food, and if it has fish or not.

Viewing 50 posts - 101 through 150 (of 1,489 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.