šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kathy N

Just started using Brothers,but still trying to get more info on what safety measures are incorporated in the manufacturing of this dog food…tried emailing Brothers,but no answers yet…not sure about using it ,if I get no answers,I rotate with Fromm and homemade diets.
    Can anyone give me some guidance?

#51676 Report Abuse
    Mom2Cavs

I’ll bump this up…..I don’t use Brothers, but others here do/might, I think. I use Fromm, Wellness, Annamaet and sometimes Victor.

#51678 Report Abuse
    Dori

Hi Kathy N. Have you tried calling Brothers. Their phone number is on their web site. If you do call them, ask for Richard or Aaron. They are owners of the company and of the store. They are always very receptive to phone calls and are always willing to answer questions that you may have about their products. Very kind, caring group of people and always happy to help with any dog issues you may have.

#51763 Report Abuse
    Mike Sagman
    Keymaster

As stated in our Commenting Policy, “please do not use any article on this website as a place to post comments related to any topic that has been officially closed by the moderator.”

Due to the continued and unwelcome behavior of a chronic troll, the comments section of the dog food brand mentioned in this thread is currently closed.

To be consistent with our stated rules, this thread has also been closed.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Brothers Chicken and Egg dog food’ is closed to new replies.