Blue Buffalo wet dog food

Dog Food Advisor Forums Editors Choice Forum Blue Buffalo wet dog food

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Deby G
    Participant

About 2 weeks ago I started to fed my 7lb poodle mix the family style with veggies, etc. I researched and even called the company and was told they import nothing from China and neither do their suppliers. Now there are posts on the internet that the company was sold to a china based company and there are horror stories about the dry food. I rescued Marley this past Feb. and she is about 5-6 years old. My vet practically insisted on Hills WD prescription food. However, Marley had patella/cruciate surgery recently and in discussing her food the Dr. was shocked about using WD RX long term when she has no gastro or other problems. So, I figured he was pushing it because I need to buy it from him and decided to try Blue. Marley loves it but now I am frightened. Anyone out there have any answers for me? I will really appreciate your input. Bunny

#49911 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

I’ve never fed it & wouldn’t just due to all the online reports. There are too many other foods out there to choose from.

#49989 Report Abuse
    Kritterlady

Blue buffalo is still owned by the Bishop family. It has not been sold off though rumors abound and I’m sure offers have been made. Checked it out on business sites. I still have it in rotation and keep tabs on the company.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.