🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ROSE P

OUR ENGLISH BULLDOG HAS YEAST ISSUES …. WHAT IS BEST FOOD FOR ENGLISH BULLDOGS

#65378 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

I suggest a grain & potato free food to start. Go to the Dog Food Ingredients forum here & see the list of those foods highlighted in yellow on top. I need to update the list so make sure you chech the companys website before buying.

#65415 Report Abuse
    Susan
    Participant

Have a look at http://www.k9natural.com/ & do the “Thirty Day Dog Allergy Challenge” click on “Why it Works” on your left, then on your left click on the 30 day challenge..

#65462 Report Abuse
    Riley T

I have two French bulldogs and have had an issue finding a grain free chicken free or anything with feathers for that matter that is also potato free.
    I am going to try out Earthborn Grain Free kibble and see what happens. I’ve tried them on Orijen (too rich) Acana ( they wouldn’t eat it), FROMM Gold (loose stinky stools & itchiness), Merrick Bison & Sweet Potato (good stools but still itchy), Taste of the Wild High Prairie ( made them gassy).
    So this is one of my last options before going to a RAW diet, wish me luck lol.

#65488 Report Abuse
    pugmomsandy
    Participant

Check out Pulsar Fish, Nutrisource grain free Lamb, Pro PAC Ultimates grain free, maybe Horizon Legacy fish, I and Love and You Nude Food red meat or fish formulas, Only Natural Pet Canine Power Food.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.