Beneful Class Action Lawsuit

Dog Food Advisor Forums Off Topic Forum Beneful Class Action Lawsuit

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dog_Obsessed

Anyone who has been on the comments part of the site in the past few days knows that Beneful is by far the hottest topic right now. Anyone who has been keeping up with pet food news knows that Purina Beneful is currently facing a class action lawsuit. More info on that here: http://truthaboutpetfood.com/class-action-lawsuit-filed-against-beneful-dog-food/
    Anyway, I thought I would create an official topic to discuss the lawsuit. All opinions are welcome but please keep it respectful.

#67790 Report Abuse
    al r

Not only this, but the red dye and other dyes in the kibble is bad! My vet is adamant on not using food with any dyes especially the red 40. My pitty got an open sore on his neck from it. Mom had a setter who got violently ill if he ate any food with it.
    I was pretty upset to read ingredients in the kibble, most popular brands have it.

#67795 Report Abuse
    Dog_Obsessed

Yeah, it’s really ridiculous. Artificial coloring does absolutely nothing for a food besides making it look good to (human) consumers. Most high-quality brands do not contain it, however.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.