Are Dehyrated Raw foods complete and balanced?

Dog Food Advisor Forums Raw Dog Food Are Dehyrated Raw foods complete and balanced?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Pitlove

As the title states are they? I got a free sample of sojos turkey dehyrated raw and I’m wondering if (when rehydrated) these can be fed alone in place of kibble (with or without a canned food as well). I gave my dog the sample tonight mixed with 1/2 cup of warm water and he loved it. He is not a fan of his kibble regardless of how high quality of a kibble I feed him (currently Orijen).

#71685 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

As long as it’s not a base mix (it’ll say so on the box or bag), then yes, it’s balalnced and complete.

I fed one bag of SoJo’s but won’t buy it again. My dog loved it but I didn’t; the food came out as it went in. I prefer The Honest Kitchen & Grandma Lucy’s.

#71689 Report Abuse
    jakes mom

I agree with Marie, dog liked it but I felt it had too many vegies that went right thru my dog. It was actually the cat variety, they refused it so dog ate it instead!

#71698 Report Abuse
    Pitlove

Hmm good to know. I was looking into The Honest Kitchen and actually ordered some samples from them too. Grandma Lucy’s looked good too

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.