🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MaggiesDad

For those interested in raw feeding, if you mention my name (Michael) when calling Allprovide to place your first order, you can receive a discount of $20 off any order of $75 or more until the end of May. (After May the discount reverts to $10 with a minimum order of 16lbs). Their website is http://www.allprovide.com, ph 678-585-1606, and they ship for free to most of the USA.

#72945 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

too bad all their mixes have veggies (unless I missed a produce free one)

#76639 Report Abuse
    Kona

I second MaggiesDad! AllProvide is excellent. My girl LOVES it, no digestion issues (previously suffered from GERD/esophagitis) and they just have wonderful customer service. I’ve had a few local dog shops try to convert me to their store-brands (the typical raw foods out there) but I can’t do it. I’m sure the other companies have good food but I love that AllProvide buys all their meat locallyand human grade meat. Most importantly to me, they don’t seem like a large company so i feel more confident that they control and know exactly what is going into their food. Even when I compared AllProvide’s patties with some of the other brands…theirs was the only one that looked like I could cook it up for MY dinner. 😉 Very happy pup and owner!

• This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by Kona.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.