Allergies

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Paul A

I need a food that doesn’t contain any of the following; corn, flax, milk, oats, pea, pork, rabbit, rice, soybean, sweet potato, turkey, wheat grain, and white potato.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

#93507 Report Abuse
    elaine c

Answers Pet food is wonderful even if you do not have those allergies… it has nothing in it that you mentioned. It is a very high quality raw dog food. It is a national dog food and you can check it out on the dogfoodadvisor.com page. It is all fermented and so good for the gut.. I think the best food on the market… kibble is not great.. it is processed. Even the best. Good luck. Elaine

#93510 Report Abuse
    zcRiley

Answers Pet Food (stated above) has whey in it. Whey is the liquid remaining after milk has been curdled and strained. Just FYI, it’s from milk. Butter is also listed as an ingredient.

ZiwiPeak air dried formulas of beef, lamb or venison is your best bet if you don’t want to mess with raw. As long as your pet isn’t allergic to mussels. It’s been known to reverse or stabilize diseases. Expensive but worth it.

#93511 Report Abuse
    Jane E

Try Canine Caviar Limited Ingredient line. I use this and am very happy with it http://www.caninecaviar.com/product/free-spirit/

#93536 Report Abuse
    Paul A

Thank you for the responses. I’ll start checking them out.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.