šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Denise A

Has anyone tried this food? Thoughts?

My dog is not doing well on Honest Kitchen foods. She throws up with any of the varieties
    of their food.

I’m so stressed! I want to feed her a top notch food, but have no idea what at this point.

If anyone can help, it would be much appreciated.
    Thank you –
    Denise

#72613 Report Abuse
    Ellen D

I emailed Allprovide with some questions, and they sent me a free trial of the food for my puppy. He liked it, and it compared in appearance and texture to the other premade raw foods I’ve tried (or my dog has tried lol) – like Darwin’s, Bravo, etc. My very picky dog liked it. I was happy with the customer service, packaging, and responsiveness of the company. I would most definitely have ordered more to feed full time if I hadn’t decided to go homemade.

#73051 Report Abuse
    SdianeM M

I used Allprovide and my dog did great on the chicken. She started having more yeast issues when I switched to turkey., then really did not do well on the beef. She loved it, but overnight decided not to eat it anymore.

I have been feeding her chicken, liver, hearts, and gizzards cooked, but she doesn’t seem satisfied. She’s scratching again and making lesions. I don’t know what to do anymore.

#73583 Report Abuse
    Frank d

I have two miniature poodles, one five and one four years old. I had nothing but trouble with the younger one when I first got him. Paw chewing and licking till the fur on his paws turned red. Both poodles are light colored by the way. I tried all the dried dog food with no improvement. (Including the expensive so-called natural and no fillers etc.)
    Three years ago I stumbled onto the Dinovite website and decided to try their food additives with a raw meat diet. Started using their product (and their recipe) and lo and behold. Both dogs are thriving bundles of energy. No chewing, licking or scratching of any kind, and the only time I see a vet is for their shots.
    I live in Canada near the border, so I have it shipped to the USA side and pick it up, so freight is only six bucks.
    I feed them twice a day and mealtime for them is party time!
    You can check it out at dinovite.com and watch their short video and pricing.
    Oh, by the way, I have no afilliation with Dinovite in any way.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.